Monday, August 10, 2009

How to Promote Your Business Facebook Page

So I am pretty new to this whole Facebook thing. I have had a personal Facebook for about 5 months now. The other day I found out that I could have a Business Facebook page along with my personal Facebook. So I was like great. I signed up made a pretty nice Business Page but then I hit a wall. I have all of these Facebook friends on my personal Facebook page, how do I let them know that I have a Business Facebook.

Well it took me about an hour and a half to figure it out. It was extremely simple and I feel pretty dumb not being able to figure it out sooner. So if you are having the same problem let me spare you some time with this quick and easy tutorial.

Step One

Go to your Business Page and underneath your picture there will be a link called More. You want to hit this button.


Step Two

Once you hit the more link a drop down menu will appear. From this menu you want to hit Suggest to Friends.


Step 3

After you hit the Suggest to Friends link a window will come up showing your friends from your personal Facebook page. Now all you have to do is select the friends that you want to inform about your business page and send the invitations.

It is that simple!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment